GENERAL INFORMATION TO GUIDE YOU;
- Classes are held on Saturday afternoons for an hour. Except where the Friday or the Monday Public Holiday – In this case, training will be cancelled over this weekend. (A public holiday on Saturday does not make it a long weekend, so we do train)
- How long do you need to attend training for? This is entirely up to you and what heights you wish to take your dog to.
- Your membership fee is inclusive to the end of the year.
- Jolly Dog school holds their ‘end-of-year’ function which is a fun afternoon braai for members and their partner and is included in your annual fee.
- We offer a ‘family’ discount for two or more people living under the same roof, and discounts for people 60 years old and older.
- Jolly Dog School hold their championship show every two years and open show on the alternative years offering: – Obedience ; Agility ; Jumping ; Carting ; Flyball.
- Jolly dog school is centrally located at Technisa, Hugenot Road, cnr Main Avenue, Bordeaux, Randburg.
- Jolly dog school offers obedience training for both: – Domestic Obedience Training and Obedience Show Training.
- We offer both jumping and agility training for dog over the age of 18 months of age. Younger dogs can go agility, but should not be allowed to jump.
- We have affiliations with various other clubs for working trials ; fly ball ; dancing ; carting.
- Classes are held on Saturday afternoons for an hour.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Unfortunately sometimes we cannot read the handwriting, therefore we ask new members to send an e-mail to us at email@example.com so that we can pick up the correct address so we can email you the newsletter, which keeps our cost down and therefore yours.
Our website address is www.jollydogs.co.za where a copy of the newsletter will be found and other details about the club.
If you have a problem, first speak to your trainer. You may also speak to any other trainer, or committee member to resolve the problem..
No liability will be incurred by the Jolly Dog School in respect of any loss or damage to the dog/s, the member/s of the Jolly Dog School or any damage caused by the dog/s.
We do not train over long weekends, i.e. if Friday on Monday is a public holiday, but we do train if Saturday, Thursday or Tuesday is a holiday.
Please keep the ground clean by using the rubbish bins that are around the field. Please pick up your dog’s poo.
Please keep your dogs on their leads at all times, except where instructed by your trainer.